Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another feed back from our patients


This two patients did treatment with us and I accidently found our patient's feed back from www.revahealth.com Thanks Valley Yong and Mangoes.


Below is what I got from revahealth webpage.

From : Valley Yong,

"Of course I will go back"

Valley Yong, from Malaysia.
Were you pleased with the treatment?

My wisdom tooth surgery was done by Dr. Chan. It costs me $450. Well, I think this is a reasonable price.

Would you recommend the clinic?

The assistants is very polite and gentle.

Would you return for further treatment?

Of course i will go back to visit him. I have appoitment with Dr. Chan every six months.

Treatments

Extractions

100% Communication
Friendliness
Price
Location
Satisfaction

This review has been verified by RevaHealth.com



From : Mangoes,

"I will recommend the clinic to my friends"

Mangoes, from Singapore.
Were you pleased with the treatment?

Scaling and Air Polishing + Teeth Whitening

Would you recommend the clinic?

Yes, of course, I will recommend to my friends.

Would you return for further treatment?

I will go back to see dr. Chan every six months.

Treatments

Teeth Whitening

Treated By

Treated by Dr Chan Joon Yee in Singapore



by : http://www.revahealth.com/dentists/singapore/central-region/orchard-road/hougang-dental--orchard#tab_reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment